So we are off and racing and my 20 Weeks mojo certainly arrived with gusto and excitement. I had 40 LeapStars FUNdamentals Fitness Testing to complete. It was amazing to be apart of everyone planning, working out their own goals and working on their MITS (Most Important Tasks) and BAMS (Bare Ass Minimums). We also launched Moxiee our awesome habit App. Thanks to Alex and his amazing team we hit the ground running and had over 300 checkins in the first week. It was a little more than I had been expecting, despite a few technical teething problems, I realised that we were totally on track with the right tool to ensure our LeapStars are kept accountable during winter. Totally getting FOMO (Fear of missing out) and because I was so impressed with the results I am already seeing that I got my trainer Lilly Down from Down To Fitness on to Moxiee too so I didn’t miss out! Totally looking forward to loading in my habits this week.
We also did some planning for my first four weeks. Riwai and I completed MIT and BAM forms for ourselves, and then we found a little couples competition – we have an all blacks puffer vest that currently doesn’t fit either of us… The one who fits it first gets to keep it! We also have a journal that we found in a book shop in Wellington, it’s called Our Q&A a day. Every day it asks us a question and we have to hand write in the answer for each other. We know it will be an awesome record for the future. Our first question was “What would you like your partner to remember” …..
I also worked on my categories
Adventurers – I will complete
- 20 Adventures,
- 20 New Recipes and
- 20 Blogs.
And for my entrants choice
- I will not need to be on crutches at awards night.
- I will also not have any hospital overnight stays during this competition
- I will bike to Raspberry Cafe from LeapHQ- Beyond The Gate
- I will complete Albert Terrace Stairs
- I will swim one km of Pioneer Pool
- I will have a HWR of .58 or less
here are my four week missions
1. Drink 2ltres of water a day
2. Enjoy at least four new seasonal and yummy recipes
3. Not snooze the alarm at 5:30 on work days
4. Be in bed, lights out and no technology by 10:30 on work days
5. Row 1kms everyday
6. Complete my Daily SuPPS – StepUps, Press Ups, Plank & Squats
7. Have been back to the pool even if I need the hoist
8. Spend at least 15mins a day on my own with no technology, work or stimulation.
9. be a swimwear model
10. Do at least one interesting activity in my city each week.
This month I will
1. Go to live theatre
2. Go to a movie theatre (this is a worry for me as I get earthquake anxiety)
3. Be a swimwear model in fashion show (I was a lingerie model last year and it was very overwhelming and I was so anxious.. Time to do a similar comfort zone push)
4. Go to an art exhibition
5. Swim 20 lengths of Pioneer Pool
1. My Trainer – Lilly Down
2. My Coach – K Annah Winheld
7. My Accupunturist – Dr Hong Li
8. All our fantastic LeapCrew